CH Ocerico Essam
(CH Dune des Sources de l’Oum-er-Rbia, CM x Amiass Shubah al Warda)
Golden brindle male, born March 3, 2017
Essam finished his AKC Championship in whirlwind style, earning three majors, with his final one being a 5 point major over a GCH special to take Best of Breed at the prestigious International Kennel Club of Chicago.
Essam’s pedigree is 50% Moroccan, 25% Tunisian and 6.25% Libyan, and represents the blending of the finest North African bloodlines available in the United States. Essam
- 7 Bests of Breed
- AKC NOHS Group 4th at 9 months of age
- Finished his AKC Championship at 9 months of age with three majors.
- AKC Grand Champion major pointed.
- Optigen Accession No. 19-234; Essam does not carry the gene for Sloughi PRA
- OFA CHIC registered.
- Essam has been tested by VGL (color), Optigen (PRA) and has been fully tested by Embark. Click on the image below to view Essam’s full Embark results, which are publicly available online.