GCH Qolt Siham Sahara BCAT
Imp. Morocco 2018
Aalham Oualidia Siham Sahara x Kahina Siham Sahara
Born January 6, 2018
On May 11, 2018, we welcomed Qolt Siham Sahara from Mariana Raposo’s wonderful Siham Sahara Sloughis in El Jadida, Morocco. Qolt finished his AKC Championship from the classes, and along the way earned an AKC Hound Group Placement!
We retired Qolt early from the show ring as he is substantial for a Sloughi and his rear is a bit over-angulated. While there are many things we love about him, he is not a specials candidate. He enjoys his retirement doing occasional Fast CATs and relaxing at home.
In his brief career in the ring, he achieved:
- 22 Bests of Breed
- An AKC Hound Group 4
- Multiple Owner-Handled Hound Group Wins/Placements
- He is the 5th AKC Grand Champion Sloughi in history
- Optigen Accession No. 19-235; Qolt does not carry the gene for Sloughi PRA
- OFA CHIC Registered, No. 138311
- Qolt has been tested by AKC DNA, Optimal Selection, Optigen (PRA) and his Embark results are publicly available online.
- Qolt’s Advanced Cardiac examination (echocardiogram) was normal as of April 2023.
- His CAER examinations are updated regularly.