We adhere to the American Sloughi Association Code of Ethics and occasionally have puppies out of our best in show and group-winning, champion Sloughis. All of our Sloughis are DNA tested free of PRA prior to breeding; all potential parents are OFA CAER registered within twelve months prior to breeding; every puppy is microchipped, and we have donated DNA on all of our Sloughis to the OFA DNA Repository at the University of California at Davis. Our Sloughis live in our home with us and are fully integrated family members. Our puppies are lovingly raised under foot and are eligible for registration with the AKC, UKC, FC PR and KC-USA. We are the only AKC Breeder of Merit in the breed.
If you are interested in our puppies or in our litter plans, please contact us through the form below with any questions you may have. Or, you can click here to fill out our online Puppy Buyer Questionnaire.
For information about our future breeding plans, use the form below to contact us.
- The Ocerico A Litter (CH. Dakir Kaheela de Moreau x CH. Ya’Richa Nuri al Baida), born January 29, 2007
- The Ocerico B Litter (CH Badir Kaheela de Moreau x GRCH Fantasy’s Starry Night), born September 14, 2010
- The Ocerico C Litter : (Multi BISS/BIMC CH Dune des Sources de l’Oum-er-Rbia x Multi BISS/BIS/BIMC GRCH Fantasy’s Starry Night), born November 16, 2011.
- The Ocerico D Litter. Puppies born Christmas Eve and Christmas Day 2013! (BIS/ Multi BISS / Multi BIMC UCI Int. and AKC Champion Taban Bohemia Genao, CM x Fellouja)
- The Ocerico E Litter: (Multi BISS/BIMC CH Dune des Sources de l’Oum-er-Rbia, CM x BIMC UCH Amiass Shubah-al-Warda), born March 3, 2017
Please use the form below to request more information or click on this link to complete our Puppy Buyer Questionnaire . We must receive this form and check your references before we can accept a puppy reservation.