Lazrig x CH Bersheba’s Shabbura
Born May 14, 2011
Our beautiful red brindle boy arrived on July 29, 2011 from the Czech Republic. We are so excited to bring these bloodlines to the U.S.! Taban is 50% Tunisian, 25% Libyan and 25% European bloodlines.
Thank you to Jana Tomesková, Bohemia Genao Sloughis, CzechRepublic, for this fabulous male. Thank you also to our friend, Ulrich Rosenzweig, Austria, for his assistance in making this happen.
In extremely limited showing, Toby has already amassed the following wins:
- #1 Sloughi in the US, 2013-2016
- 5 Bests in Show ( 1 All Breed BIS and 4 BISS)
- AKC NOHS Reserve Best in Show Winner
- 4 All Breed Reserve Bests in Show
- 9 Group Firsts
- 40 Bests of Breed
- 11 Bests in Miscellaneous Class
- First AKC Grand Champion Sloughi in history
- First AKC Champion Sloughi in history
- 2017 Westminster Kennel Club Best of Breed Sloughi
- 2016 AKC National Championship Best of Breed Sloughi
- Second Sloughi in US history to earn the AKC Certificate of Merit title
- ASLA National Specialty Winner, 2016
- ASLA National Specialty Winner, 2014
- USA UKC Sloughi Specialty Winner, 2014
- Optigen tested Normal for PRA, Optigen Accession No. 11-10435
Toby is currently being shown as a special.